Author Topic: Cheater!!! @_@  (Read 5216 times)

Offline dmpdesign

• Moonlight Retiree
  • Administrator
  • Dark Slayer Destroyer
    • http://swordofmoonlight.com
Cheater!!! @_@
« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2009, 09:09:29 am »
The only thing I could figure is maybe I am missing a seal that will let me stop the statue halfway through its reset turn (the 3rd usage of displace spell) otherwise I see no way of getting the staff to the section of the room where you can remove it and walk out.  If this is the case then I am simply missing one of the locking seals, if its not the case, I have no clue hehe.
- Todd DuFore (DMPDesign)
Site Founder

Offline Hguols

• VIP
  • Guardian in Groundal
    • Orationem
Cheater!!! @_@
« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2009, 07:05:08 pm »
For the fire realm, Darchangel is right - turning the statue is the key to getting that staff.  There is something you have to do in the fire lair dark perspective, to get the statue to turn the right coordinates.

Did an eyebrow go up at the prospect of a Darkest Truth perspective for the fire realm?  If you're not sure how to get to "the dark side" in the elemental realms, you're missing an important item on the main map you have yet to pick up.

An important item you'll need to beat ANY of the elemental areas.  (actually, I mentioned it in another post with the Eye of Horus)

Vindene's Labyrinth (the Wind Lair) with those really spread apart symbols, you'll need the Staff of Invoke Wind and a magic ability level of 35 or greater to cross them.  

It's mentioned in the manual about the "wind dash".  ^_^  That little gift when you get it comes in handy a couple different places, however, what's across those spaced symbols isn't important for completing the area.

Chances are, many more answers will be revealed when you have the item that will grant you access to the dark perspectives in the elemental areas.

Probable mucosal damage may contraindicate the use of gastric lavage.

Offline dmpdesign

• Moonlight Retiree
  • Administrator
  • Dark Slayer Destroyer
Cheater!!! @_@
« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2009, 11:41:02 am »
Did you find the Icaros Plume yet?
Site Founder

Offline oneil46740

• Long Sword Swinger
Cheater!!! @_@
« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2009, 06:10:05 pm »
Yep found the plume messed with the fire staff but after reading the spoiler post i think i'll be looking for another KEY

Offline Hguols

• VIP
  • Guardian in Groundal
    • Orationem
Cheater!!! @_@
« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2009, 09:29:16 am »
HA!

Besides the one-time use true-keys (like the elemental keys and Earthen Key), there really aren't that many "permanent" keys.  

Dreamer's Key, Copper Key, Steel Key, Golden Key, Platinum Key

...is the order from least to "greatest" as far as importance.  That's not a ridiculous amount; you shouldn't feel like a corrections officer with that amount.  ^_^

Offline oneil46740

• Long Sword Swinger
Cheater!!! @_@
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2009, 08:53:37 am »
Wind relm sucks. i'm having a hard time doing anything. and it would seem to solve all the other relms i'm gonna need the staff so i can jump fly or what ever. so many objects elswhere are just out of reach.

Offline Hguols

• VIP
  • Guardian in Groundal
    • Orationem
Cheater!!! @_@
« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2009, 09:46:08 am »
The symbol close to the fire pedestal at the start of the game is what you're standing on when you start the game.  It's nothing more than a starting point.

As for the 4 crystals in the fire lair, yes...   you're missing a "plume shield" somewhere.  That will account for one of them.  The one across the chasm, you'll have to walk to it to get it.  ^_^

Whenever I go through the game, I tend to complete the elemental areas from easiest to hardest.  Earth, Fire, Wind to Water.

Offline dmpdesign

• Moonlight Retiree
  • Administrator
  • Dark Slayer Destroyer
Cheater!!! @_@
« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2009, 10:04:53 am »
I myself am still searching for that hidden plume shield in the fire area.  Got three of four crystals changed color...where oh where could you be?

I will find you tonight you bastard!

48 solves and counting...

You mention you go through the Earth realm first?   Hmm, that is interesting to me, I havent unlocked the door to get the crystal yet....I have work to do.
Site Founder

Offline Hguols

• VIP
  • Guardian in Groundal
    • Orationem
Cheater!!! @_@
« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2009, 05:30:22 pm »
Well, I can say nothing from the wind area will help you in the earth area.  Good job on getting to the earth area though.  Like any other area, your best bet would be to check the alternate realm - a few more questions might be answered.

Mmmm...   the missing Icaros jump in the fire lair.  Perhaps it is not something you can just walk to.  *looks around* @_@  Maybe you have to be up high and drop down, so to speak.  *starts sweating*  (was that a spoiler?)

Congrats on the solve counts guys!  Sounds like you're really moving forward!  For the record, when you make it to the Grimoire Grand Hall, if you want to get all 118, you should have a solve count of 95.  

As for my solves...

0 solves and not counting.  >_<  (I counted up to 118 twice this month, I don't feel like going through the game again just yet.)

Anyone find a Trismegistus?  (spare the details please, as not to spoil if you have)

Offline oneil46740

• Long Sword Swinger
Cheater!!! @_@
« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2009, 08:08:36 pm »
YEA! I now have the fire staff. other than getting out, lighting the fire place is all i've found use of it. the blocks on Earth relm are still eluding me.