Author Topic: Cheater!!! @_@  (Read 5217 times)

Offline oneil46740

• Long Sword Swinger
Cheater!!! @_@
« on: February 11, 2009, 10:44:24 am »
Call me a CHEATER. This game is hard but i can't stop playing. the pics. helped me solve the clocks and now i have the steel key. Can anyone one tell me where to use this key

Offline dmpdesign

• Moonlight Retiree
  • Administrator
  • Dark Slayer Destroyer
    • http://swordofmoonlight.com
Cheater!!! @_@
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2009, 07:18:39 pm »
Most things you figure out in the first area are sort of in order.  Using the pictures to figure out the clocks probably wont help you until later.

You can move on to the fire area with about 18 to 20 solves if I remember correctly.

First thing you want to do is build up your magic ability by gathering and using a certain item.  Its really the key to starting to unlock a lot of the games initial solves.
- Todd DuFore (DMPDesign)
Site Founder

Offline oneil46740

• Long Sword Swinger
Cheater!!! @_@
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2009, 09:38:55 pm »
I'm so stuck. i,ve solved 5 Magic is 9 int. is 2. what am i try ing to do? solve puzzels unknowingly. can some one give me a nuge in the right direction?

Offline dmpdesign

• Moonlight Retiree
  • Administrator
  • Dark Slayer Destroyer
Cheater!!! @_@
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2009, 11:18:24 pm »
Have you located the eye of horus yet?  If so, use it on the pedastals of horus scattered around the area.  That should get you in the right direction.
Site Founder

Offline oneil46740

• Long Sword Swinger
Cheater!!! @_@
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2009, 06:56:05 am »
Yea i've been using the Eye,  I can't seem to be able to open any barred entrances that i 've found. My dreamers key only works on 2 chest, really all i've been doing is finding and collcting items that arn't giving me any help. The lastest dream was of the blocks in front of the opening close to the first alter of Horus and like the fire place in the castle i find nothing HELP ME

Offline dmpdesign

• Moonlight Retiree
  • Administrator
  • Dark Slayer Destroyer
Cheater!!! @_@
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2009, 08:57:26 am »
You should have a copper key by now as well...

If your magic ability is high enough, try using your spells that youve found on the scrolls.

Also have you figured out:

"round, Around, round,
Round, around, Round,
negates gates traits"

If not, that could be where youre having trouble.

I'll give you another hint, when you unlock certain puzzles  you will get a red flash that lets you know they are complete....

Be sure you are consuming all the verdites and magic essences you find.
Site Founder

Offline Hguols

• VIP
  • Guardian in Groundal
    • Orationem
Cheater!!! @_@
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2009, 07:53:52 pm »
You might want to keep in mind that different items/relics might be in the same places of different dimensions.  

For instance, towards the beginning of the game where you pick up the Alchemist's Knowledge, that same place in the "Darkest Truth" perspective, there will be a different item there.

Be sure to use the Alchemist's Knowledge - perhaps the items you're picking up aren't so useless after all.

Probable mucosal damage may contraindicate the use of gastric lavage.

Offline oneil46740

• Long Sword Swinger
Cheater!!! @_@
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2009, 09:09:00 pm »
Yo ya'll ROCK! I've gotten futher in an hour today than i have in three days. Trismegistus kicks ass!!!

Offline oneil46740

• Long Sword Swinger
Cheater!!! @_@
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2009, 07:29:16 pm »
Well here i am again looking for help. I found myself stuck in a hole after using the wind crystle. So i started a new save.  :evil: and Well i'm just about back to where i was and although theres alot of problems i would like help with, for now I'm look for the feather. I'm told its used with the sheilds that are stuck in the ground everywhere. anything at all would help!! :lol:

Offline dmpdesign

• Moonlight Retiree
  • Administrator
  • Dark Slayer Destroyer
Cheater!!! @_@
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2009, 08:33:43 pm »
I got to the place you described with the wind crystal...there is a way out, it has to do with the switch at the top of the stairs.  Pay attention to the sound the floor makes when you step on it after hitting the switch....

I dont think you are able to accomplish much else in the wind area yet...at least I couldnt.

Speaking of help, Tom, I am stuck also.

I have the fire and wind crystals, the plume, and got about 22 magic ability atm I believe.  I can get across the symbol bridges in the wind area but reach the place that has them spread too far apart to move forward.  I can find my way out of there.

I checked the fire realm, and I will admit that puzzle with the turning statue has me baffled...unless there is an item or spell I am missing.

Not sure where to go next.
Site Founder