Author Topic: What is your total completion % in the library?  (Read 10104 times)

Offline Luthius

• Bow Bearer
Re: What is your total completion % in the library?
« Reply #30 on: January 22, 2011, 01:29:49 pm »
Hmmm... It's not working. After extracting the files, do I need to simply place the whole folder in the MAP folder, or do I need to place each file there individually? Because I tried putting the folder in the MAP directory, and it didn't do anything.

Offline dmpdesign

• Moonlight Retiree
  • Administrator
  • Dark Slayer Destroyer
    • http://swordofmoonlight.com
« Reply #31 on: January 22, 2011, 03:14:04 pm »
replace the individual files within into the map folder.
- Todd DuFore (DMPDesign)
Site Founder

Offline Luthius

• Bow Bearer
« Reply #32 on: January 22, 2011, 07:21:15 pm »
Cool, it's working again, thanks! I finally managed to get into the shrine and get the sword. I also opened the four stone chests and bought the leg guards from Celffy. I think I've completed the Seath's Armor set... unless he has a ring?

Other than that, I also managed to find a few other treasures I missed, like Harvine's Flute and his ring. I also found the Gauntlets of Darkness and remembered that I forgot to buy the Promeus Helm. I'm currently at 94.07%, and I have no idea if there is even anything left besides the rare drops. I think the only rare drop I've found so far is the Golem Boots. Which other monsters give rare drops?

Offline dmpdesign

• Moonlight Retiree
  • Administrator
  • Dark Slayer Destroyer
« Reply #33 on: January 22, 2011, 09:35:05 pm »
Spider Sword drops off the earth elemental near where you got the gaia stone and there is um another pair of boots i think drop off the golden dragon guards in the verdite castle.
Site Founder

Offline Luthius

• Bow Bearer
« Reply #34 on: January 25, 2011, 01:28:01 pm »
Okay, thanks for the tips. I obtained the Spider Blade, and I will try to get those other boots when I can. Only thing is, I can't... Hmm... What is the event that removes the boards blocking the entrance to the Dragon Warrior Shrine? On my first playthrough, it opened up soon after I completed the Earth Caves, but I started over a few days ago, and now I have done just about all I can do before the dragon shrine, but the entrance still has not been unsealed. Also, did you ever find out why the Verdite boss didn't appear in the library? The small carrion worm seems to have vanished, too.

Offline dmpdesign

• Moonlight Retiree
  • Administrator
  • Dark Slayer Destroyer
« Reply #35 on: January 25, 2011, 04:35:27 pm »
The boarded up entrance simply requires you to slash at the boards, they should break down when you hit them...so there is nothing stopping you from entering that area very early in the game.  However, you will find without the armor from Thedeck's keep which provides superior fire protection, that the beasties beyond that door will likely kill you in one or two hits, so you do have to sort of wait until the end to go in.

I don thave a good answer for why your verdite boss is not showing up unless the event file for the library was some how an out of date one.  The carrion worm is probably just buggy I will check into that one tonight to be sure. and let you know.
Site Founder

Offline Luthius

• Bow Bearer
« Reply #36 on: January 25, 2011, 10:16:47 pm »
Wow, sorry for missing that obvious thing. The thing is, it takes a few seconds for the boards to disappear, and on my last playthrough, I must have tried attacking the boards, assumed it did nothing after a second or two, and then turned around and started going somewhere else before it disappeared, and I just saw that they were gone the next time I went there. I must not have heard the unsealing noise, either, because I could have sworn nothing happened. Oh well. Thanks for the help once again. By the way, I noticed the boards made a dying noise when I hit them...

Offline dmpdesign

• Moonlight Retiree
  • Administrator
  • Dark Slayer Destroyer
« Reply #37 on: January 25, 2011, 10:57:59 pm »
Lol ya, unfortunately the only way i can get SOM to do the whole boards disappearing act is to put an invisible enemy there that youre hitting, which is why it takes so long to react and the death sound  :redface:
Site Founder

Offline Luthius

• Bow Bearer
« Reply #38 on: January 26, 2011, 02:08:15 pm »
Sorry for asking so many questions, but were any of the ice golems supposed to respawn? Because I have killed all of the ones I can find (about 10 or so in the ice cavern, and 5 or 6 more in the labyrinth), and none of them have respawned. I just wanted to know, because if I saved the game, I might have had to wave goodbye to the Golem Boots if the ice golems are all gone.

I also noticed that there are a couple of passageways in Kal Fargus's labyrinth that have swinging scythes. Is there anything in them, or even a way to access them, or were they just put in for looks? I can't seem to find any secret paths leading to them, so I was just curious.

I consider Dark Destiny a game good enough for me to want to get everything in it, so I hope you don't mind me inquiring about all this stuff. If it's ever too much, just tell me, and I'll stop. :P
« Last Edit: January 27, 2011, 06:10:02 pm by Luthius »

Offline dmpdesign

• Moonlight Retiree
  • Administrator
  • Dark Slayer Destroyer
« Reply #39 on: January 26, 2011, 07:57:20 pm »
Actually the golem boots drop from the golems on the western waterfall cliffs:)

They respawn regularly.  Shouldnt be too hard to get.
Site Founder