King's Field Related Games > Demon's Souls

PS3 friends list -

(1/3) > >>

dmpdesign:
My PS3 network name is dmpdesign.  Feel free to add me.

Post below to be added to this primary list and be sure to list your agetec boards user name as well.
-- -- -- -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PS3 Name\Agetec Username
---------------------------------
-dmpdesign\dmpdesign08

MasterOtogi:
MasterOtogi
Im Otogi from the agetech site :wink:

Holy_Diver:
How much of this game is online play dependent? I can't do real-time gaming online most of the time (depending on where I'm at) unfortunately. I do ok with MMORPGs, but generally struggle (doesn't help that I'm usually playing on Japanese servers)

I was going to import it more or less... until I got the impression it was mostly an online fest :twisted:

^Plus I gotta admit, PSN and swordofmoonlight.com totally covered my KF fix (or more like a starving that has built up for years -- so yeah, DS seems pretty low on my KF related priorities for now)

dmpdesign:
The online part isnt necessary at all, though it does help if you get stuck on a boss to call in some friends to kick its ass.

I could probably beat the game now with no online help pretty easily because I went through the game twice, once on hard mode.

Hguols:
I don't have a PS3, but its on my list of things to have someday.  I don't have any TV based consoles because, well...   I don't even have a TV where I live. 

I just don't watch it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version