Author Topic: Fallen By The Way Adds and Textures  (Read 27308 times)

Offline Madison Lastrega

• Decked in Promeus
  • Do, or do not, there is no try...... ~yoda~
Re: Fallen By The Way Adds and Textures
« Reply #20 on: December 29, 2009, 03:12:25 pm »
Greetings All, I made a new House set if any one wants to use it, let me know:)  I hand placed all my bricks in the pallet to make it work it has wood shingles, cracked stucco interior, and Dark Mahoghany floors and light pine ceilings..... this is one of my Pubs.."the Slaughtered Lamb" my ode to "American werewolf in london" (not WOW) dig the authentic hand made sign done by your truly:) I will post the parts upon request:) Happy modeling      ML

Offline dmpdesign

• Moonlight Retiree
  • Administrator
  • Dark Slayer Destroyer
    • http://swordofmoonlight.com
« Reply #21 on: December 29, 2009, 03:34:56 pm »
The interior walls look superb...and I like the wooden sign out front...thats a great touch.
- Todd DuFore (DMPDesign)
Site Founder

Offline Madison Lastrega

• Decked in Promeus
« Reply #22 on: December 29, 2009, 11:17:30 pm »
I agree, 1024 is sooooo limited I hope that dream comes true soon .......... I would expand my house sets to than 5 I tell ya that:)  and I don't get that pumpkin thing. I have it , I played with it but I didn't get in to it , I did see where it helped , could you give me the benefits of it please:)

Offline Madison Lastrega

• Decked in Promeus
« Reply #23 on: January 05, 2010, 02:40:46 am »
This is a little 25 sec test todd wanted to how I was gonna animate my Npcs, well pardon the BAD freeware screen capture program... the real AVI looks crystal clear I just wanted yall to see how I am incorperating CGi into my existing backgrounds Of course final results will talk and lip sync to thier lines. And of course all CGi models will look like thier SoM counterparts, as I am making new face and clothing textures for all my NPC's like I did with "Jack a few months ago, so with those enhanced Npc guys I can easily make my my CGi avatars look like thier SoM counterparts.More to come in the weeks ahead I took a little break from model building to work on some of the cut scenes for the demo...... As you can see this lady is in the backdrop of the pub I have been working on:) she starts standing , then sits pointing at you , at the door, then sits looks depresed then stands to speak to the bar keep.. not much but a start, will get better over time I am sure I have some friends that are gonna do voice acting for these, So far I have 12 speaking roles:)

Offline dmpdesign

• Moonlight Retiree
  • Administrator
  • Dark Slayer Destroyer
« Reply #24 on: January 05, 2010, 10:12:03 am »
That is going to be very cool..
Site Founder

Offline Madison Lastrega

• Decked in Promeus
« Reply #25 on: January 10, 2010, 06:49:22 pm »
Could Anyone do an animated gif of my logo? I am not happy with this rendering but until I get better software to output my sequences Quicktime will have to do:(  but it is just dandy for an animated gif:) I want to put my logo on here :) thanks for the assistance:) PS Todd did you look at my entry set yet?

Offline Madison Lastrega

• Decked in Promeus
« Reply #26 on: January 10, 2010, 06:52:12 pm »
almost forgot for all those who just want a peek

Offline Madison Lastrega

• Decked in Promeus
« Reply #27 on: January 13, 2010, 04:35:57 pm »
I got some great feedback from Todd the other day about holes in my Objects so I went back to the drawing board and spent more time on detail  What do you think..... And Johhny If you want me to make a few for ya, or give advice as I am getting into model making as well and can finally navigate Metasquia a little, I would be happy too, I am starting to get a knack for it:)  Observe

Offline dmpdesign

• Moonlight Retiree
  • Administrator
  • Dark Slayer Destroyer
« Reply #28 on: January 13, 2010, 04:41:02 pm »
Those look good, did you figure out the problem with your texturing in meta yet?

Do you still need my help?
Site Founder

Offline Madison Lastrega

• Decked in Promeus
« Reply #29 on: January 13, 2010, 07:27:21 pm »
Yes I Do, the only one that works correctly is one of  emblems texture goes right on that one any suggestions?