Author Topic: Mista Fopa didn't give a Release Rock to me? Am I f**ed?  (Read 107 times)

Offline knighTeen87

• Bow Bearer
    • My Own King's Field Fan Site!
Mista Fopa didn't give a Release Rock to me? Am I f**ed?
« on: March 14, 2024, 01:20:09 pm »
Hello everyone!

I'm playing the PAL version of KF4 on my PS3 (using ISO). When I discovered the door that we open with a release rock and that has Healing Stattue behind it, I didn't go and talk with Mista Fopa. Much later in the game, I found another Release Rock and used on the door. Now whenever I try to talk with him he doesn't give me Release Rock. So I can not open that gate which needs two Release Rocks, which has Engineer's Key inside.

What should i do? Am I stuck?

Offline TheStolenBattenberg

• Capricorn Crusher
Re: Mista Fopa didn't give a Release Rock to me? Am I f**ed?
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2024, 09:15:23 pm »
Been a while since I’ve wrote here heh, surprised you’re not in the discord server.

Fopa doesn’t give you a key for the first door, he’s supposed to give you one for the door that’s past those two keys.
Ashes to ashes, Dust to dust...
Honor to glory; And iron to rust.
Hate to bloodshed, From rise to fall.
If I never have to die; Am I alive at all?

Offline knighTeen87

• Bow Bearer
    • My Own King's Field Fan Site!
Re: Mista Fopa didn't give a Release Rock to me? Am I f**ed?
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2024, 06:13:29 am »
Been a while since I’ve wrote here heh, surprised you’re not in the discord server.

Fopa doesn’t give you a key for the first door, he’s supposed to give you one for the door that’s past those two keys.

I opened that door with other Release Rock that I found in the game, so he didn't give a Release Rock to me.

Because of that I couldn't open the door that leads to Moonlight Sword transformation and got the bad ending.

I think this a very serious bug. It's really interesting that the developers couldn't detect it