Author Topic: Review/Walkthrough board?  (Read 1797 times)

Offline ArbalestX

• Weapons maker
  • Bow Bearer
Review/Walkthrough board?
« on: October 07, 2009, 07:35:21 pm »
I had an unusual idea about the SOM games that were made (English and Japanese games)

Any chance we can have a review and or walkthrough board so we can post our reviews/hints/guides of all the games that were made?

With the few games I've tried, It would be nice to leave a few tips or leave a review for other people to see.

Offline dmpdesign

• Moonlight Retiree
  • Administrator
  • Dark Slayer Destroyer
    • http://swordofmoonlight.com
Re: Review/Walkthrough board?
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2009, 07:59:22 pm »
I can't say for some of the games (neo under had a page and so did angel tower, but they were both removed or never finished from what I can tell...and quite honestly aren't worth going through anyways) but DD will have a walkthrough section posted once someone beats the game.  I dont intend to release it before at least one person beats it because that sort of defeats the purpose.

DOM has a full map section on kings-field.com and I can foresee perhaps a walkthrough for trismegistus someday as several people have beaten that game (I am one of them!).

I have no qualms with adding a section for the walkthroughs of the various games that are posted here, if you feel like writing any let me know!
- Todd DuFore (DMPDesign)
Site Founder

Offline Holy_Diver

• Holy Diver
  • Archmage of Light
  • This account won't read/reply to Private Messages
Re: Review/Walkthrough board?
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2009, 08:54:34 pm »
If anyone does do a full review/walkthru for what is a fairly well complete game like DOM or Trismegistus they should be posted on Gamefaqs I think like any other game. But yeah, a board would be nice maybe. I usually just post stuff like this on the "for the fans" board :ninja:

I don't plan to release any walkthrus or hints whatsoever for any projects I'm involved with. So it will be up to the players if they want that.