King's Field Related Games > King's Field Series

KF2US - What do Black Jewel and Wind Necklace do?

(1/1)

EdmondDantes:
So since the developers got dumb and didn't give KF2US an equivalent of Meryl, and isntead a "Guide" function which only has information when it feels like it, I have two equippable things which I have no idea what they do.  Specifically the two things in the topic title, which I got both in the cave with all the stone golems and the skeleton that asks you to kill them before he'll move a rock.

I kinda think this is silly that you can't reliably just ask someone what things do like you could in KF1US.

But yeah, I equipped these things but I'm not sure I notice them actually doing anything, except maybe minor stat variations.  And I'm not sure how to make descriptions show up in the in-game guide you access by pressing triangle.  Can anyone help me out here?

Thanks.

Holy_Diver:
Is has an item or "Int" based system, so you gain psychic powers or something. I think all the items are represented if you power up enough.

EdmondDantes:
As it happens, I found a workaround.  If you sell items then talk to that graveyard guy, every item you sell ends up in his collection and once its been through, it'll suddenly have a description when in his inventory.

What I do is save my game, sell, talk to him, then load my game to before I sold.

So I found out the items in the title are both just "makes certain types of elemental magic stronger."  At this point all I want is an item that causes Magic Points to auto-refill (I found one, the Earth Shield, but it only works in very specific circumstances and thus is basically worthless).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version