King's Field Related Games > King's Field Series

Change the water bridge confguration (KF2 US)

(1/1)

ozlokingsfield:
Hi, I just need a bit of help here.

In my fist playthrough of the game at a certain moment you can go back to the lake and give a second item to the lady so she can open the gate where you can change the water bridge configuration, but I don't remember when you can do it or if you need a certain object. I need to get the portal to the water mage but forgot to do it earlier.

I have Ichrius eyes and wings but not the third part. I did all of the dwarf cave, I also went in the desert but can'T remember if there's a important item there beside a Orladin's pic.

I also have Lyn's key, is the staff from her house is important?

Thank you :) and sorry for the long post, but King's field is amazing and fascinating haha

Holy_Diver:
Ask here: https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/197726-kings-field-ii or double-check the guides there. I would say this is a SOM forum, but it's apparently also a Brigandine forum, and this board is called KF Games, but this place is deader than a KF ghost town. Better luck going anywhere else :bowl:

EdmondDantes:
In case the OP ever comes back... the lady asks for a blood ruby, then a moon stone, then a dragon stone, in that order.  However she disappears altogether once you find the water mage (who is on one of the islands) and afterwards you can change the bridges for free.

Save before giving her anything, then check and see which setup you need.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version