Author Topic: D&D King's Field  (Read 8358 times)

Offline Guyra

• Decked in Promeus
Re: D&D King's Field
« Reply #20 on: September 16, 2017, 03:47:49 pm »
New pics fixed!

« Last Edit: September 28, 2017, 01:10:51 pm by Guyra »

Offline dmpdesign

• Moonlight Retiree
  • Administrator
  • Dark Slayer Destroyer
    • http://swordofmoonlight.com
« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2017, 11:30:24 am »
That guyra is awesome as hell!
- Todd DuFore (DMPDesign)
Site Founder

Offline Guyra

• Decked in Promeus
« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2017, 03:17:37 am »
Thanks, Todd! :D

Here's a better picture of Guyra, where you can also properly see the texture on his skin.

Offline Guyra

• Decked in Promeus
« Reply #23 on: October 31, 2017, 08:27:07 am »
So, they finally faced off against Guyra, whom promptly slaughtered the bunch! :P However, I had Seath come in, resurrect them, and help them out a bit by binding some of Guyra's power. As mentioned earlier, I have taken some liberties with the story and such to make it fit with the rest of the campaign, and generally work as a tabletop RPG. I played Meryl as an avatar of Seath, which was revealed at the end(another plot twist!).

The players all had a blast, and seemed to love it! They had dinner with Krola and Sandler, and sent Gigi's father back to her from the mines. One of them tried to rob Celffy, and a while before that they bound and gagged Raffy. :tongue: Theyalso  got slightly freaked when understanding they had talked to Leon's deceased mother. Also, they were super surprised to find out Necron was actually Dias. :biggrin:

All in all it was very much a success! So as not to overpower them for the rest of the campaign, they weren't allowed to take with them everything from Melenat, as Seath told them it was part of the history there, but some items they were allowed, though some "only" on a life long loan: The Cyclop's Collar, Spider, the Lightwave Ring, the Ruinous/Seath's set, and the Dark Slayer. I also made a homebrew spell of Flame, which the wizard managed to learn. (I even have a perfect miniature for it, which I added a LED light to!)

Offline dmpdesign

• Moonlight Retiree
  • Administrator
  • Dark Slayer Destroyer
    • http://swordofmoonlight.com
« Reply #24 on: November 23, 2017, 01:48:47 am »
Sounds totally awesome to me, wish I had a DM back in the day to make such a sweet campaign.  That guyra statue is very cool, wish I had one for my KF shrine.
- Todd DuFore (DMPDesign)
Site Founder

Offline Guyra

• Decked in Promeus
« Reply #25 on: December 01, 2017, 03:41:25 am »
Hehe, thanks! :D
It was very fun! Back in Faerun, the Paladin is wearing the complete Seath's set, and the Fighter has the Dark Slayer. The Warlock has got Spider, the Druid wears the Lightwave Ring, and the Wizard wears the Cyclop's Collar. They'll probably have those items for the rest of the game. ;)