The Water Cooler > The Artistic Fan

D&D King's Field

(1/6) > >>

Guyra:
Hi guys, long time! :beerchug:

I've got a D&D group going, where I'm the DM, and I'm planning to turn the KF2(Melanat) story into an adventure for my players. It's going to be slightly modified to fit with the campaign I'm running in general, but mostly the same. These are all players whom probably will never experience the glory that is KF otherwise, either. :P

Anyway, I'll put up the stuff I create here. Thinking of modelling some of the creatures as 28mm minis, especially those I can't find otherwise, like the krakens and two headed snails. Hopefully, in the end, I can put together a full adventure module for D&D 5e for people to use. :)

Guyra:
Alright, so I made the Head Eater today. It's my first miniature ever, but I'm happy with the outcome. :)

Stands about 37 mm tall.

This, and the others I create, I'll try to make a mold and cast multiple resin minis from that, which I'll then paint.

Guyra:
And here's the kraken!

He's a bit taller than the head eater, and stands at about 5 cm.

I've made a mold for the head eater, and tomorrow I get to find out how well that works, as a resin figure is currently curing inside!

JC Bailey:
Those look great, they've got even more detail than the originals. :eek:

Guyra:
Thanks! :D
Haha, yeah, well ... Unlike FromSoft at the time, I'm not really limited to a low amount of polygons. xD Figured I'd add details that would make sense. :)

Currently trying to make silicone molds for these two. Will probably make the S-Knight one of the next couple of days.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version