Author Topic: Eternal Ring  (Read 1970 times)

Offline Xethuminra

• Mace Masher
Eternal Ring
« on: June 18, 2017, 12:07:00 pm »
Hi everyone ^.^

Long time no post! Hope everyone's doing well. What's been up with me? Well, I'm currently making a Sword of Moonlight game. Thanks to everyone who's worked on getting Sword of Moonlight Developer Tool available to us in English! It's a fun little engine and I could use some help w/ making Videos work (dmpdesign said something about a codec) and also creating an Installer so that people can't view the game files (like pictures, which would spoil just about everything in the game. I'm going to create a screenshot of the starting positions for each area, only they'll feature the area name~ similar to Demon's Souls or Shadow Tower). Anyway, I don't know if you'd heard, but, Eternal Ring was ported to the PS4 w/ the Limestone Cavern glitch somehow in effect. Terrible news.

Please sign this petition if you're interested in getting the game to a playable state on PS4 :)

https://www.change.org/p/fromsoftware-eternal-ring-ps4-fix-to-play
https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/168566-dark-souls-iii/75473784

and halp w/ my project pls :D

Offline JC Bailey

• Keeper
  • Administrator
  • Decked in Promeus
Re: Eternal Ring
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2017, 09:41:32 pm »
Good timing, dmpdesign was just telling me about it today lol.
🎮 Indie RPG developer.

Twitter: twitter.com/JC_Bailey1112

Offline dmpdesign

• Moonlight Retiree
  • Administrator
  • Dark Slayer Destroyer
    • http://swordofmoonlight.com
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2017, 11:17:27 pm »
Thanks for the post, I will sign, had it out with the techs at sony twice today and got no where, they are assholes over there, releasing and promoting a broken game.

I am to the point I am very tired of From Software's lack of customer service to non Japanese players.  Fuck you From Software, makes me want to throw all your shit in the trash can.
- Todd DuFore (DMPDesign)
Site Founder

Offline Xethuminra

• Mace Masher
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2017, 02:42:15 am »
._.
wot happened, DM?

Eternal Ring has been patched & fixed btw. $14.99 on PSN. Woot!

In other news:

I made a bonfire ^-^ It revives enemies, lights up when first used & forever after, heals, etc.
Working a warp system into the bonfire seems pretty tough. I might go with a warp stone setup similar to KFII(JP).

Trying to make this as pretty as possible: Sword of Moonlight thrust into a bonfire looks awesome XD

Anywhere I can go to get that codec for video files? How about that installer?

Offline Damianaid

• Dagger Carrier
    • YouTube
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2017, 12:00:34 am »
Glad to see Eternal Ring hit PS4. I was starting to loose hope any Titles would hit the console but, I'm pleasantly surprised.
"The Dark can comfort you, and the Light can burn."

Offline EdmondDantes

• Long Sword Swinger
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2017, 11:44:35 pm »
What's this Limestone Cavern glitch?  I only have the game on PS2 and I don't recall running into any major glitches but it was a long time ago that I played it.