Author Topic: Noob wanting to make a game  (Read 30920 times)

Offline HwitVlf

• Dark Slayer Destroyer
Re: Noob wanting to make a game
« Reply #150 on: September 26, 2011, 07:29:27 pm »
My gosh! He's fibrillating! Charge to 200 joules! Clear! BZZZZZZZZTTT! Live darn it!!! LIVE!!! BZZZZTTTTTT!!

Offline scott

• Capricorn Crusher
« Reply #151 on: September 26, 2011, 09:39:31 pm »
 :zx11shocked:

(sorry, lol, I just had to do it.)
Yeah, I'm still around. I haven't much to say anymore however I do lurk around here. :ninja:

Offline HwitVlf

• Dark Slayer Destroyer
« Reply #152 on: September 30, 2011, 10:14:02 pm »
lol :science: :zx11shocked:

Offline scott

• Capricorn Crusher
« Reply #153 on: October 01, 2011, 11:16:33 am »
lol, messing with these smileys is fun.  :k:
Yeah, I'm still around. I haven't much to say anymore however I do lurk around here. :ninja:

Offline sirtuftcat

• Silvarion Slasher
« Reply #154 on: November 19, 2011, 02:04:34 pm »
whew finally back hough still crazy.. havnt been able to game make at all but hopefully will start up soon.. how ya all been?

Offline Verdite

• VIP
  • Dark Slayer Destroyer
« Reply #155 on: November 19, 2011, 04:13:41 pm »
Dandy, ive been up to my knees in custom enemies, ive made about five over the past three days and animated them. I'm due a break but i'm not too bothered.

Good to see you back! Hope to see some new customs!

Offline Xtremez

• Mace Masher
« Reply #156 on: January 17, 2012, 09:29:10 pm »
Welcome to SOM Sir TC............Im X, laf, working on a game as well..........Im fairly proficient on set/map design if you have any questions and trying to learn more, if you have any questions let me know. I havnt read back thru all the posts but what genre are you wanting to do? Im working on an Egyptian one, that is going to be more of a multi "wonder" -ish, theme, a few levels in Egypt, a couple in Italy, Greece and possibly a Mayan/Incan/Aztec kinda level or two. Still in progress .......after a year that is.........lol. Again welcome and btw.........dump windows 7.......lol......xp still rules

Offline sirtuftcat

• Silvarion Slasher
« Reply #157 on: August 06, 2012, 04:46:33 pm »
hehee would dump it if i could... maybe  when my cash flow improves..  but anyway ty and yeah i might finally be able to fire up again soon as life is finally calming a lil...  im still not totally sure what my over all theme and setting is  but i am constructinga temple which will act as a sort of central hub for the game.. it will do things like have gate ways to many lands.. theres a magic crystal alter there that when fed crystals will grant spells.. the armor room where you can see all the armors you find and each completed set will grant a bonus or item .. took a while to code that.....  i left off working on falling under water...  currently i have it set up that you dont die if you fall under water but rather sink to the bottom.. with a limited supply of air of course.. was gonna work to see if i could create air bubbles to reset the breath timer...  then i could construct an underwater kingdom area...  and evntually ill have an item or something that allows exploration for under water areas with no air pockets.. and finally  i been thinking about other rooms for the temple.. like a key room where say you find 3 or 4 broken pieces of a key you take there to a device that will fix the key  cause one has to figure that some keys over time will fall into dis repair..  so yayyy happy  i just hope i remember how to do the stuff i was workin on.. wasnt too hard to figure out the basics.   =^.^=