Author Topic: KF1(J) Eboot?  (Read 6536 times)

Offline Verdite

• VIP
  • Dark Slayer Destroyer
Re: KF1(J) Eboot?
« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2014, 11:44:43 am »
This looks like an emulation error. During the debugging stage of my game, a tester had a similar graphical glitch. Try changing devices in settings, until you find one that works and negates this glitch  :smile:

Other than that, I am uncertain as to what could be causing it. But I will keep trying to find the source of the bug with you.

Offline Xethuminra

• Mace Masher
« Reply #21 on: August 24, 2014, 01:24:14 pm »
Likewise, I'll keep trying. TheVisualNovel said that they switched to all devices with no success.

Offline HwitVlf

• Dark Slayer Destroyer
« Reply #22 on: August 26, 2014, 02:41:14 pm »
The movie problem is most likely a codec issue. Todd made this KFJ remake translation (and included quite a few great fixes by the way) and I think he used a different codec than the videos originally had. It's probably that the codec isn't compatible with your PC's setup. As an alternative, you can swap in the videos from the KFJ remake "project file" which comes with SoM. The project uses a separate translation (no fixes included) and it's videos use the original codec (I think).

As for the ingame black-weirdness, it's almost surely just that you need to change display devices to the "HAL TL" version of your video card. Have you tried changing devices since you got past the movie glitch?

Welcome by the way TheVisualNovel  :beerchug: nice screen name!
« Last Edit: August 26, 2014, 02:43:02 pm by HwitVlf »

Offline Xethuminra

• Mace Masher
« Reply #23 on: August 27, 2014, 12:45:31 pm »
Yay!!!

:beerchug:

Have fun with the final boss ;)

Offline Verdite

• VIP
  • Dark Slayer Destroyer
« Reply #24 on: August 30, 2014, 05:55:09 pm »
Seems that TheVisualNovel has abandoned his account, deleted his messages and blocked everyone. I wanted to make that clear because a large number of posts here are missing.

Offline bamuth

• Dagger Carrier
« Reply #25 on: August 30, 2014, 07:47:03 pm »
that was not very nice of him, you were all trying to be more than helpful

Offline Xethuminra

• Mace Masher
« Reply #26 on: September 05, 2014, 04:00:51 pm »
Interesting

Offline HwitVlf

• Dark Slayer Destroyer
« Reply #27 on: September 05, 2014, 04:57:31 pm »
Hopefully he found the answer he was looking for and had a good reason to delete stuff.

But TheVisualNovel, if you happen to read this and there was any abuse of the Private Message system here (rude messages etc) that made you withdraw, please let me know (send me a PM) so I can take appropriate steps to fix it.  :smile:

Offline dmpdesign

• Moonlight Retiree
  • Administrator
  • Dark Slayer Destroyer
    • http://swordofmoonlight.com
« Reply #28 on: September 12, 2014, 01:58:40 am »
Sorry about the video incompatibility with the KF1 intro, I should remake it at some point to work on all newer machines.
- Todd DuFore (DMPDesign)
Site Founder